Standard Party Packages:
(Note: Larger Theme packages are custom designed to fit your event. Please contact us for pricing)
Supreme DJ Package with Up lights & Photo booth service:
- 4 Hours of DJ/MC performance
- 2 Professional Full Range speakers
- Cordless Microphone
- Small Dance Floor Lighting System
-10 Up lights (color of your choice)
- White Up-Lit Face board
- DJ Attire of your choice
- Backup Equipment on site
- PLUS -
- 2 hours of our enclosed or open air Photo Booth service
- Unlimited visits to booth
- 2x6 photo strips
- Table full of props to use
- Digital prints (email, text) if internet service available
Other Services that we offer:
Upgrade your DJ package with our Photo Booth service:
- Looking to add some fun for everyone at your next event? Our new photo booth is guaranteed to be a hit at the party! We offer both open air and enclosed booths, high quality prints via a Dye Sublimation printer, a table full of entertaining props to use during the sessions, and of course a courteous booth attendant. As an additional bonus, if internet is available at the location you can receive the photos via Email or Text.
- This upgrade adds two subwoofers to enhance the sound at your event. How do you know if you need this upgrade?
- You are a music lover who enjoys high quality music
- The event has a large number of guests (over 100)
- The venue is a very large space and would require more sound to properly fill the room
NEW! Projector Face Board
- Event Production is always changing, and the newest technology right now is utilizing the DJ face board as a location to project your monogram, company logo, picture slide show, or even video! One of the benefits of using the DJ front board is that it is centrally located in the room and it provides an excellent vantage point for your guests.
Our new Projector Face Board boasts an amazing 62" wide screen surface. This is an excellent add-on for themed events.
- Looking to change the look or feel of your venue? Our uplights are just what you need. These modern LED powered lights are small so they will not take up valuable space at your party. They can be programmed for almost any color and we can provide up to 20 for your affair (note: We have 10 that are battery powered for those hard to light locations).
Small Dance Floor Lighting System:
- Looking to add some excitement and color to your event? Our small dance floor lighting system is designed to get that party going without taking up a lot of space. This is our most popular upgrade and it is super affordable!
- 4 Lights mounted on a single tripod
- Sound activated for exciting color and motion
Intelligent Lighting Systems:
- When you need a higher level of control over the dance floor / stage lighting or just want to step up the excitement these systems will add a level of elegance and intensity to your event!
We offer multiple configurations with our intelligent lighting systems:
- 10' overhead truss system
- 4' or 6' Up-lit Column system
These (or any custom configuration) offer state of the art Moving heads or Scanners, extensive dance floor coverage, and enable us to precisely high light specific needs at your event (i.e.: live musicians, staging, cake cutting, special dances, etc)
- Want to take your decor to the next level? Whether it's the Bride and Grooms intitials or your companies name we can create a custom monogram and project it on the wall, floor, ceiling, etc. Monograms work best when projected on light colored surfaces and we will need to coordinate with your venue for best placement.
- Do you need background music and a microphone for your Wedding ceremony? No problem, we have a custom designed system specifically for the task. We provide a small 40 watt speaker on a tripod plus a microphone & stand for your officiant. This system is battery powered so it can be used anywhere (beach, backyard, etc).
Projector with 100" Widescreen (87" x 49"):
- Need to show a video or montage at your next event? Our Projectors and screens are the perfect solution. We offer either short or long throw projectors made by Epson, they accept input via HDMI, VGA, Component video, and even Thumb drive for picture slideshows. Our Screens are 87" x 49" and are mounted neatly on a tripod.
Flat Screen TV (40" LED):
- An alternative to using a projector and screen (particularly if you are in a bright well lit area) is to use Flat Screen TV's. These are setup on proper secure stands, and can be located next to the DJ booth or elsewhere in the room. This is a very popular upgrade for showing either video or a continuous stream of photo's at a particular location (Ie: photo's of the bride and groom setup next to the gift or cake tables).
- Let's face it, not everyone loves dancing! That does not mean you can't have a good time at your event. Instead of sitting around watching an empty dance floor why not spice things up with one of America's favorite past times - Karaoke! Karaoke is a fun activity that guests of all ages can enjoy, and it takes the pressure off your guests that they "have to" get out there and dance. Don't worry, we will still do all of the traditional announcements like a DJ, but when it's time to party we have a choice between traditional dancing and sing along fun with Karaoke!
Turntables & Vinyl record show:
- Take your party back to the "old school" as the DJ mixes your favorite tunes using Technic 1200 turntables and vinyl records! This option gives your party that authentic yesteryear "Club" feel - see the lost art of beat mixing and scratching at your affair!
(Note: Although vinyl records have seen a resurgence in recent years, not all of todays popular music has been made available.)
This is great for 70's & 80's Themed events!
Cocktail Hour Music:
- This small 40 watt speaker is mounted on a tripod and placed out of the way to provide background music during the cocktail hour. We keep the volume at a comfortable level so that your guests can easily converse. Choose from easy listening jazz, island music, or go ahead and create your own playlist!
Live sound support:
- Having live entertainment at your event? We have an excellent compliment of Live sound equipment to assist you. Our analog system includes a Mackie 24 channel 4 bus analog mixer, the necessary dynamic / effects processing, plus a 100 ft 16x4 analog snake. On the digital side we offer a Soundcraft UI16 digital mixer which boasts 16x4 capabilities in a small format. We also offer Shure microphones, stage monitoring, and FOH abilities.